We are providing the following Program Disclosures / Gainful Employment information to fully disclose to prospective students, current students, and the public, information about our program processes and outcomes, including occupational profiles, time to completion, program costs, and placement percentages.
Additional documentation includes Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), a Consumer Information Guide, Admissions Requirements, and a Return to Title IV policy. Information contained in the links below will help you to make informed decisions about your education.
To view some documentation, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The total completion, placement and licensure (CPL) rate for each program is a formula prescribed by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The formal submission is completed on or before December 15th of each year.
- Clinical Medical Assistant (I)
- Clinical Medical Assistant (II)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant II
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant II
- Network Administration and Design
- Network Specialist
- Information Technologist
- Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes
- On Time Completion and Median Loan Debt
- Campus Security Report
- Catalog and Student Handbook
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Consumer Information Guide
- Admissions Information
- Return to Title IV Policy
Scarborough Schedule 2017 (start dates subject to change)
Bangor Schedule 2017 (start dates subject to change)
Lewiston Schedule 2017 (start dates subject to change)
For completion, placement and licensure (CPL), click here.
Net Price Calculator
Please click here for the net price calculator.
IPEDS Institutional Profile
Northeast Technical Institute – Click Here