GI Bill and VA School
NTI is a Veteran friendly school that has trained many veterans for rewarding careers in CDL Truck Driving, Network Administration, HVAC/R, Medical Assisting and more. If you’re ready to get started, contact us at 800.447.1151 or fill out our quick and easy online form to request additional information.
Many recently discharged military personnel are looking forward to their future careers. NTI provides short, yet comprehensive hands-on training in skilled trades for our veterans and their dependents.
Consider a technical school after the military when you are looking over VA, GI Bill schools in Maine. With your armed forces experience and work ethic, you can be on the fast track to a bright future.
Post 9/11 GI Bill
Effective October 1, 2011, some veteran students may be eligible to receive Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits. The Post-9/11 GI Bill provides financial support for education and housing to individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service on or after September 10, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days.
You must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
The Post 9-11 GI Bill will pay eligible individuals:
- Tuition & fees directly to the school
- A monthly housing allowance based on the Basic Allowance for Housing for an E-5 with dependents at the location of the school.
- An annual books & supplies stipend of $1,000 paid proportionately based on enrollment.
- A one-time rural benefit payment for eligible individuals.
Some students may also be eligible to receive other VA benefits including but not limited to;
- The Vocational Rehabilitation
- Dependents’ Educational Assistance
- Survivors’ Educational Assistance
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- GI Bill Website
- National Military Family Association
- Financial Aid and GI Benefits at NTI
- Sharp Increase in Veteran Enrollment at NTI (Press Release)
Find Out More…
For more information regarding GI Bill benefits and to explore whether training at Northeast Technical Institute is right for you, fill out the form on the side of this page to receive free career and program information right away.
Get the answers you need…Fill out this form for your FREE Career Starter Guide complete with career analysis, videos, school catalog and more!
To speak to a friendly and knowledgeable NTI Advisor, call us at 1-800-447-1151. Ask about coming in for a free tour of the campus nearest you. See for yourself what career training from NTI is all about, and how this could be the change you’ve been looking for.