By Rachael Bilodeau
We are taking Donations for non-perishable food items for our Annual Food Drive from November 4th until November 22nd. Donations will be given to a local charity food pantry.
Bring in 5 or more items to be entered to win a turkey!
Computer Skills Workshop with Mike Cummings Tuesday 11/5 at 1:30 in Medical Admin Classroom – Scarborough Campus Continuing Series – Every other Tuesday
Medical – Movie Break in the Clinical Lecture Classroom The Waiting Room. November 6th, at 12:30 PM The Waiting Room is a unique blend of social media and documentary film addressing the conversation about health care reform and equal access to care.
Monday, November 11th the campus will be closed to honor those who have served our country as well as their families, Happy Veteran’s Day!
In Other News:
- Dwight M. HVAC hired by Jimino’s Plumbing & Heating
- Jennifer H. CMA hired by Maine Medical Partners
- Victoria B. CMA hired by St. Mary’s Hospital
- Edward P. CDL hired by Independent Contractors
- Amy M. CMA externship Mercy Hospital
- Robin D. MLA externship Memorial Hospital
- Heather D. MLA externship NorDx
- Chaun R. MLA externship NorDx
- Nicholas B. passed NORA
- Gerrick V. passed CETP
- Rusty W. received CDL-A License