The Admissions Advisor, the entry-point for prospective students, will interface with prospects and support their decision to attend/select school. In addition to communicating the philosophy and features of NTI and serving as an advocate for prospective students, an Admissions Advisor must meet the school’s goals and objectives in an accurate, professional, and compliant/ethical manner using school-approved admissions processes and procedures. Candidates must be willing to travel to both Scarborough and Lewiston campuses.
- Provide creative leadership for recruitment, admissions and outreach activities/programming and services to provide evaluation of success of recruitment strategies and outreach initiatives.
- Provide a welcoming environment for students and maintains effective communication with prospects and students.
- Create and maintain extensive database of prospective students using appropriate company provided database(s).
- Develop and implement a strategic recruitment plan to enroll a diverse student body.
- Utilize data analysis for decision making and planning and for the development of enrollment management priorities and goals.
- Collaborate with Supervisor in the development and revision of the calendar for recruitment activities including open houses, career fairs, adult education, information sessions and other recruitment presentations and events that generate inquiries and enhance and support relationship-building efforts and visibility of NTI.
- Evaluate success of recruitment strategies and outreach initiatives and provides feedback to all stakeholders.
- Integrate current technology tools that support creative approaches to provide efficient and effective recruitment and admissions processes.
- Collaborate with Supervisor to ensure accuracy and compliance of all admission forms.
- Participate in recruitment activities that generate inquiries to include developing of referrals from presentations (i.e. high school, career center, adult education) as well as from previous graduates and other sources (i.e. presentation/recruitment).
- Set appointments for interviews from referral network.
- Conduct interviews and motivate prospects to apply for admission.
- Collaborate effectively with financial aid, student services, placement and education.
Experience & Education:
- Associates or Bachelors preferred
- Five (5) years of sales and/or customer service experience
Position Type: Full time