Do you have HVAC knowledge that you would like to share?
Join NTI as an HVAC Instructor and share your knowledge by training students for exciting HVAC careers.
Our HVAC instructor will provide instruction and support as a member of a team of educators engaged in HVAC training and materials. This entails the support of all HVAC processes in order to meet NTI’s goals and to ensure that the school adheres to professional standards and policies in all aspects of HVAC and academic partnerships.
Essential Functions of the role:
- Provide instruction in courses for the HVAC program
- Setup, maintain and keep current HVAC classroom and workshop furnishings, equipment and supplies (entire inventory)
- Ensure compliance with workshop policies and procedures including student safety and orientation
- Complete student grades and maintains student attendance records
- Stay current in HVAC concepts and in tune with the impact those concepts place on the HVAC Program students’ education
- Keep current inventory of equipment and supplies
- Assist with administrative functions and other duties as determined by the department
- Occasional evening classes for extension service
- Conduct and correct examinations, assign course grades and forward to Registrar for student file
- Maintain current certification and licensure
- Accurate and timely entering of grades
- Other duties as assigned (i.e. maintain goals as developed by Supervisor)
Education & Certification:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the HVAC field
- Certifications in EPA, NORA and CETP preferred
- Instructional experience preferred
- Basic to intermediate computer and database skills
Job Type: Full-time