Northeast Technical Institute would like to congratulate all of the students that completed their program in 2014!
We know that it has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to reach your goals. All of the staff members of NTI would like to thank you for becoming one of our students. It was a joy to have all of you attend our school.
Congratulations and best of luck from all of the NTI staff!
AMT and Meaningful Use
To qualify as “credentialed” for purposes of the rule, a medical assistant must have been certified by an organization other than his or her employer. The rule can most reasonably be interpreted to require a medical assistant certification by a national organization accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) or the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). AMT’s RMA certification program has been NCCA-accredited since the inception of that accreditation. This change allows physician offices to continue using medical assistants as a flexible, cost-effective staffing option. American Medical Technologists (AMT) can help your non-credentialed medical assistants get certified. Our eligibility requirements allow an individual who has worked as a medical assistant for 5 years or more to qualify to sit for our Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) exam. AMT offers study tools, such as detailed exam content outlines and practice tests, to increase testing knowledge and confidence. AMT is well respected in the industry and has been credentialing allied health professionals since 1939.
- Tuesday 5/20 @ 4:00 pm: Resume with Tasha
- Thursday 5/22 @10:30 am: HIPPA with Anne-Marie
- Monday 5/26: NO SCHOOOL (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday 5/27 @4:00 pm: Interview Techniques with Tasha
- Thursday 5/29 the NHA Exam will be offered
- Tuesday 6/3 @10:30 am: Resume with Tasha
- Friday 6/6: NO SCHOOL (In-service day)
- Wednesday 6/11: Strategies for Vocational Guidance in the 21st century
- Thursday 6/12 @10:30 am: Interview Techniques with Tasha
- Friday 6/13 @11:00 am: Professionalism with Luke
- Tuesday 6/17 @ 4:00 pm: Resume with Tasha
- Friday 6/20 @ 8am CPR class (see Annemarie to sign up)