Student & Alumni Job Board
NTI students & alumni get exclusive access to local job lisitings in their fields. The Career Development Office regularly updates the job board with new listings, so check back often.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse to studentsupportal.com.
- Click Request New User ID.
- Enter your social security number (without hyphens), email address, and birthdate. This data must match your STARS student record.
- Click Next. You may need to wait several seconds.
- Enter a User ID (at least 10 characters), password (at least 8 characters with at least one number), password validation, and validation question.
- Click Create User ID. The login page will appear.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Click Log on.
Note: You should have received an email with your Microsoft Office 365 Authentication credentials and temporary password.
- Click Canvas LMS
- Enter your new student.ntinow.edu email address as your username.
- Enter your temporary password.
- You will be asked to create a new password. Write this down!
- Next, you will be asked to set up two-step verification, backing your account up to your personal email or cell phone. (This protects your account and provides backup for security reasons or should you ever get locked out of your account.)
- Welcome to Canvas! You should now land in Canvas on your Canvas dashboard.
You can always navigate back to Canvas by clicking Canvas LMS on this page in the student portal.