How to get started as a new Student Supportal user
- Browse to studentsupportal.com.
- Click Request New User ID.
- Enter your social security number (without hyphens), email address, and birthdate. This data must match your STARS student record.
- Click Next. You may need to wait several seconds.
- Enter a User ID (at least 10 characters), password (at least 8 characters with at least one number), password validation, and validation question.
- Click Create User ID. The login page will appear.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Click Log on.
If you forget your password, browse to studentsupportal.com, enter your UserId, and click Forgot Password.
If you forget your User ID, ask your instructor who can retrieve it from the Portal ID field in your STARS record.