Additional documentation includes Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), a Consumer Information Guide, Admissions Requirements, and a Return to Title IV policy. Information contained in the links below will help you to make informed decisions about your education.
- Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes
- On Time Completion and Median Loan Debt
- Title IX Policy
- Campus Security Report
- Catalog and Student Handbook
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Consumer Information Guide
- Admissions Information
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Scarborough Schedule (start dates subject to change)
- Bangor Schedule (start dates subject to change)
- Auburn Schedule (start dates subject to change)
- Consumer Information
- Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Resources
To view some documentation, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The total completion, placement and licensure (CPL) rate for each program is a formula prescribed by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The formal submission is completed on or before December 15th of each year.
Net Price Calculator
IPEDS Institutional Profile