We are providing the following Program Disclosures / Gainful Employment information to fully disclose to prospective students, current students, and the public, information about our program processes and outcomes, including occupational profiles, time to completion, program costs, and placement percentages.
- Clinical Medical Assistant (I)
- Clinical Medical Assistant (II)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant II
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant II
- Network Administration and Design
- Network Specialist
- Information Technologist
Additional documentation includes Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), a Consumer Information Guide, Admissions Requirements, and a Return to Title IV policy. Information contained in the links below will help you to make informed decisions about your education.
- Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes
- On Time Completion and Median Loan Debt
- Title IX Policy
- Campus Security Report
- Catalog and Student Handbook
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Consumer Information Guide
- Admissions Information
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Scarborough Schedule 2017 (start dates subject to change)
- Bangor Schedule 2017 (start dates subject to change)
- Lewiston Schedule 2017 (start dates subject to change)
- Consumer Information
- Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Resources
To view some documentation, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The total completion, placement and licensure (CPL) rate for each program is a formula prescribed by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The formal submission is completed on or before December 15th of each year.
Net Price Calculator
IPEDS Institutional Profile