If you have recently graduated then don’t miss our next graduation ceremony! There will be a formal luncheon for graduates and guests.
Three guests per student. Cost is $10 per guest.
Friday, May 16, 2014 from 11:30pm to 2:00pm
United Technologies Center
200 Hogan Rd. Bangor, Maine
Please RSVP on or before MAY 5, 2014 by calling 207-907-2113 or e-mail email@example.com
The HVAC class recently took their CETP exam and all passed!! Congratulations on a job well done! The Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) is a nationally recognized training program for people involved in the handling of propane equipment and appliances. Required in eight states, used by propane marketers nationwide, and being continually updated and expanded, CETP has become the industry’s flagship curriculum in workforce training and certification. More than 120,000 propane industry employees have received CETP certification since 1999. Propane Education & Research Council
A Department of Labor’s Center for Workforce Research and Information report suggests boosting state medical school enrollment and recruiting more health-care workers from outside Maine: Maine report urges steps to prevent shortage of health-care professionals
Want more phlebotomy practice? Attend a clinical from 3:30-4:30pm. Any Medical student who has completed the course is welcome. No sign-up required.
- Wednesday 4/16 11 am : Professionalism With Luke
- Thursday 4/17 10:30 am: Resume with Tasha
- Friday 4/18 Mt. View High School will be here to tour the school.
- Wednesday 4/22 11 am: APA format with Andy
- Wednesday 4/24 10:30 am: HIPAA with Anne-Marie
- Thursday 4/25 BLS Training. All BLS courses start at 8am. The cost is $20 and needs to be paid before you can sign up for the course. Please see Anne-Marie for payment and any other questions.
- Wednesday 4/29 11am:Interview Techniques with Tasha