Website H. P. Hood
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AND HOME EVERY NIGHT!
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, employee discount programs, 401k matches and more.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
What will I be doing?
At HP Hood, our trusted team of Class A Drivers are responsible for safely delivering products to our customer base which include delivering to various customer accounts to include but not limited to convenience stores, canteens, clinics/hospitals, and more. The normal duties include pushing and pulling stacks of milk; unloading trucks using a two wheeled hand truck and a milk hook; delivering product to a designated location at the customer account; loading empty cases into the trailer and more.
What skills, background, and behaviors must I possess?
- HS diploma/GED required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic math skills
- 0 -1 year of commercial driving experience
- Current, valid CDL A
- Reading & writing proficiency (English language) and ability to identify colors.
- 1 years of verifiable driving experience in the past 4 years or a driving school training certificate. Graduation from an accredited truck driving school will count as 1 year of required experience.
- No major preventable accidents of any personal or professional in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years.
- No serious violation ticket (speeding 15+, reckless driving, etc.) in the last 3 years.
- No DUI in the last 10 years.
What are our shifts?
- Delivery route start times are between 12:00AM – 3:00AM
- Stops: 10 – 20 per day
- Additional days as needed.
What’s in it for me?
First of all, our rotating 5 day weekends (depending on the route) and every Sunday off, in addition to offering a strong compensation program! HPHOOD offers, numerous health insurance options to fit any budget (Blue Cross Blue Shield), 401K with a generous company match, 1 weeks’ vacation and a week of sick time! Our employees can also take advantage of Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, bi-annual driver incentive program, driver referral program, and much more!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.