Website Northern Light Health
The primary function of this position is to answer incoming calls to the IS Support Center, as well as respond to inbound customer email and web requests.
Provide first level support by recording clear and concise details into the Help Desk software.
Resolve issue if appropriate or escalate ticket to applicable Tier2 support group.
Accurately identify, classify, and prioritize all incidents and work requests.
Perform all Computer Operations duties, which include close monitoring of all systems, including; Millennium, interfaces, chart servers, RRD servers, SMDR, PCLA, API Time Clock stations, Power Insight and Fusion Systems, Backups, and any new applications as they are assigned. Fulfill requests for cycling Millennium servers, report printing & distribution. Interact with CernerWorks and Systems team.
Requires participation in covering holidays and filling in for vacations, which may include weekend and evening shifts.
- Primary function is to answer calls arriving at the Support Center as a single point of contact.
- Accurately identify, classify, and prioritize all incidents and work requests in accordance with adopted ITSM Incident Management best practice standards.
- Respond to all email and web requests.
- Log all issues in the ticket tracking system.
- Provide initial issue diagnosis by asking accurate, concise questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Resolve issue if appropriate or assign ticket to correct escalation team.
- Perform password resets, resolve print queue problems, manage crisis escalation, track call progress in ticket tracking system, perform follow ups, and assist in projects as needed.
- Typically requires exercising independent judgment.
- Interact with Tier II Support Analysts for the purpose of providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain service skills that promote customer satisfaction. Maintain close monitoring of all systems, Millennium, interfaces, chart servers, RRD servers, the 724Access system, API Time Clock stations, Maintain Ops Job Scheduler, Monitor Power Insight and Fusion Systems, and any new applications as they are assigned.
- Process requests to cycle servers in Millennium PROD as well as other environments.
- Take actions as necessary to ensure smooth and adequate transition from shift to shift.
- Execute Disaster procedures.
- Accurately record Millennium downtime events.
- Actively seek to stay abreast of resource additions and changes to ensure commitment to excellent service and first call resolution.
- Attend trainings as required.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
- Communicates in a professional, positive and timely manner in person, on the phone, and via electronic means. Represents the department and company in a positive and professional manner.
- Executes project-related tasks.
- Adheres to all EMHS and departmental policies and procedures.
- Accurately follows documentation and checklists to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- Uses routine troubleshooting methodologies that provide efficient, effective resolution and minimize impact to the customer.
- Maintains detailed and accurate records in workload management, asset management and administrative applications.
- Adheres to deadlines.
- Actively maintains education and cross-training on all departmental areas of expertise.
- Maintains required certifications and attends training when available and appropriate.
- Participates in inter- and intra-departmental committees and groups as requested by supervisor.
- Works conscientiously to minimize cost and time requirements in all areas of departmental responsibility.
- Must complete Millennium Powerchart & CPOE Clinical Education for new hires within first 90 days of employment.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Understanding of Windows based applications; familiarity with relevant operating systems, and Microsoft Suite of products, the Internet and networking
- Ability to recognize priority issues and escalate accordingly
- Understanding of computer terms and acronyms
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
- Good analytical skills
- Sound judgment
- Ability to work effectively with other IS Department staffs.
- Must understand and apply ITIL Service Desk & Incident Management best practice methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Customers of EMHS IS and its member organizations
- Ability to effectively present information, respond to questions in easy to understand terms.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities; Remains objective and open to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Participates in meetings; Contributes to building positive team spirit.
- Excellent oral communication skills: communicates clearly and politely in positive and negative situations; Respond well to questions, ability to translate technical terms into non-technical language
- Excellent written communication: Writes clearly; proofreads work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Competencies and skills:
- Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
- Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
- Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
- Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
|JOB ID: 6121|
To apply for this job please visit css-emh-prd.inforcloudsuite.com.