Website Northeast Technical Institute
Career Training for a Better Life
Full Job Description
Are you looking for part time income to add to your income, meet your schedule needs or to fulfill the desire to help others learn your skills?
Do you have HVAC knowledge that you would like to share? Motivated future Repair and Service Technicians come to NTI with no experience and leave with entry level skills and knowledge to secure a career in this exciting field.
Join NTI as an HVAC Instructor and share your knowledge by training students for exciting HVAC careers.
Our HVAC instructor will provide instruction and support as a member of a team of educators engaged in HVAC training and materials. This entails the support of all HVAC processes in order to meet NTI’s goals and to ensure that the school adheres to professional standards and policies in all aspects of HVAC and academic partnerships.
We are looking for part-time or full-time instructors.
Essential Functions of the role:
1. Provide instruction in courses for the HVAC program. HVAC Service and Repair Technician.
2. Setup, maintain and keep current HVAC classroom and workshop furnishings, equipment and supplies (entire inventory).
3. Ensure compliance with workshop policies and procedures including student safety and orientation.
4. Complete student grades and maintains student attendance records.
5. Stay current in HVAC concepts and in tune with the impact those concepts place on the HVAC Program students’ education.
6. Keep current inventory of equipment and supplies.
7. Assist with administrative functions and other duties as determined by the department.
8. Occasional evening classes for extension service.
9. Conduct and correct examinations, assign course grades and forward to Registrar for student file.
10. Maintain current certification and licensure.
11. Accurate and timely entering of grades.
12. Other duties as assigned (i.e. maintain goals as developed by Supervisor).
Education & Certification:
1. High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience within the HVAC field; Service and Repair skills must include Gas AND Oil
3. Certification license preferred- Maine State Gas License
4. Instructional / training experience preferred.
5. Basic to intermediate computer and database skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- One location
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com