Website Maine General Health
Job Description Summary:
MaineGeneral Health is a leading health care system that is proud of the culture of excellence, compassion, and collaboration that extends to our patients and their families. We are committed to attracting people who share our values and strive to provide excellent customer service. We are offering an exciting per diem opportunity for an individual to join our team as an Office Assistant. If you have a passion for service excellence…we want to hear from you!
- The Office Assistant performs a variety of general clerical duties to support an assigned area or function.
- Greets visitors and answers telephone calls, as needed. Provides assistance and responds to general inquiries.
- Prepares various types of documents and/or performs data entry using appropriate software applications and databases.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail. Retrieves and files records or information from files.
- Operates and maintains office equipment. Stocks and distributes supplies. Assists with projects as requested.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Ability to work as a team member and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
** Position is Per Diem**
To apply for this job please visit mainegeneral.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.