You: A dedicated, passionate sales pro looking for a more meaningful career. You are confident, extroverted, and responsive. You love networking, presenting, and working with people. You strive to become an expert in your field and you’re always the person your co-workers reach out to when they have a question.
If this sounds familiar, we want to hear from you!
Northeast Technical Institute is looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual with a strong sales background to fill an Admissions role on our Scarborough campus. This is an opportunity to embark on a career that will allow you to truly make a difference in people’s lives. As an Admissions Advisor for NTI, our students will look to you for questions, encouragement, and guidance during this momentous new journey in their life.
Career training schools have never been more essential than during these uncertain times. NTI has helped over 10,000 graduates find positions in their new career choices and we need an Admissions Advisor who can help keep up this amazing momentum.
A successful Admissions Advisor for NTI will:
- Know the answer to every question – or where to find it – about our school, tuition, financial aid, etc.
- Demonstrate a sincere interest in our students.
- Create meaningful connections with people, organizations, and events that will benefit our students and generate excitement about our school.
- Encourage prospective students to take action and enroll.
- Believe in the value of what we do and take responsibility for a student’s progression through our programs – removing any obstacles from their path to success.
Apply today and join the NTI team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off