Occupational Partnership Program
We are currently developing an Occupational Partnership program with leading Maine businesses that will promote recruitment needs with the ME Department of Labor, online, through traditional media, and more. Let us know if you’d like more details about our occupational partnership program.
The Occupational Partnership includes:
- your company messaging in NTI classrooms or labs with wall wraps, recruiting information, logos, etc., thereby exposing your organization to hundreds of students, state officials (Department of Labor), vendors, and other visitors;
- access to NTI facilities for displays, brochures and marketing collateral as mutually agreed upon; coordinate marketing, advertising and branding of the training center to prospective students; inclusion of photos of company products/services for use in curriculum;
marketing, advertising and branding of the training center to prospective students (ie: audio and video testimonials, print, web, etc.);
- web‐links to our company website, social media sites, and related sites as well as partner/sponsor sites;
- marketing your company product/services at NTI shows and events and through extensive social media endeavors;
- distribution of marketing materials and literature state-wide through its high school, military, and ME government network channels;
- use of NTI facilities for our company to market product/service and hold meetings as mutually agreed upon.