Job Placement Assistance
The Career Development Office:
- Assists students in application and resume preparation
- Teaches professional interview techniques
- Helps the student identify and contact prospective employers
- Contacts local and out-of-state employers to ascertain their employment needs and requirements
NTI does not promise or guarantee employment, however, a sincere and determined effort is made to assist students in finding jobs. This placement service is available to all graduates in good standing for the life of the school at no extra charge.
NTI Student Portal and MyMaineJob.com
NTI is committed to continuing innovation through today’s
technology. This is why NTI has created the NTI Student
Portal and My Maine Job for its students and alumni.
The sites provide support and helps ensure
that students and alumni stay connected and are
aligned with a strategic plan for success.
- Learn more about MyMaineJob
Find Out More…
To speak to a friendly and knowledgeable NTI Career Advisor, call us at 1-800-447-1151. Ask about coming in for a free tour. See for yourself what career training from NTI is all about, and how this could be the change you’ve been looking for.