Your Life. Your New HVAC/R Career.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below, and take the first step toward a new career. It’s that easy!
You can learn more by listening to our graduates:
I chose NTI because I need to have my training quickly because I have a family of five kids. I needed quick training to get into a trade. Even before I graduated from NTI, I received a job offer from Pine State Services.
I first looked at a two-year college to get my licenses, and then I found out about NTI and that it would only take me six months to do the same thing. Even before I had finished NTI and graduated, Pine State Services offered me a job, and I’ve been here ever since.
If you hate the thought of sitting behind a desk all day, or being stuck in some warehouse, and you’re looking for a steady career where you work with your hands and actively provide an important service, a career in HVAC/R could be an excellent opportunity.
HVAC/R training isn’t just about getting a diploma – it’s about gaining the real world, hands-on skills that you need to get the job! Our HVAC/R Technician training school provides technicians with the theory and knowledge required for installation, maintenance and repair of residential and light commercial systems.
- Full & Part Time Programs Available
- Hands-On Training at NTI’s HVAC/R Labs
- Potential Externship Opportunities
- Financial Aid Available to Those who Qualify
Next Program Start Dates
- Jan 7thHVAC-R Technician - Full Time: HVAC-R Technician - Full Time Northeast Technical Institute (Scarborough Campus)
- Jan 8thHVAC-R Technician - Full Time: HVAC-R Technician - Full Time Northeast Technical Institute (Scarborough Campus)