By Rachael Bilodeau
Upcoming Program Start Dates:
- Full time classes start on December 9th and January 13th
- Weekend classes start on January 4th and February 22nd
- 4 day Refresher course starts on December 16th and January 20th
- Full time classes start January 6th and April 21st
- Half time evening classes start July 7th
Thanksgiving Holiday starts Wednesday 27th at 5:00pm, School is Closed 28th & 29th. Have a wonderful Holiday!
The December Resume Workshop will be held in the evening to accommodate evening students, it will be Monday, December 2nd from 5:30 – 7:00 PM please RSVP to Tamica at the front desk. Meet in the reception lobby and bring a copy of your current resume and any job listings you are interested in.
Computer Skills Workshop for Medical Students—every other Tuesday at 1:30pm
UCU Budgeting Workshop November 13th from 11:30-12:30
The following Truck Driving Presentations are open to students as well as prospective students, a great way to see what hiring companies are looking for!
- H.O. Wolding’s recruiter, John Kilmas will be at the Scarborough campus on Monday, December 2nd at 7am, he will also be at the Scarborough yard Saturday December 7th at 7am.
- Schneider’s recruiter, Frank Sinclair will be at the Scarborough campus Tuesday, December 17th at 12:30pm.
In Other News
- Doug S. CDL-A hired at William H. Williams
- Chris M. CDL-A hired at Shipyard Brewing Company
- Justin P. HVAC/R hired at Dead River Company
- Josh S. HVAC/R externship at J. Hanna Mechanical
- Doug S. Passed CDL-A License
- Matthew B. Passed EPA
- Nicholas B. Passed EPA
- Dylan C. Passed EPA
- Keith H. Passed EPA
- Dale T. Passed EPA
- Chris D. Passed EPA
- Justin P. Passed CETP